Monday, January 5, 2009

Food For Thought...

This is a picture I took of one of my dessert plates on Christmas Day
Yes... ONE of the plates...
I had several
And as a result - I've decided to join Oprah
on yet another quest to loose weight

And this time around
both Oprah and I
should give ourselves the love we are craving
instead of stuffing our faces with food -
That's what Bob Green says...

But Bob Green has never been fat...
so what does he know?

I think I have figured this fat thing out though...

When one looses weight the fat is "ejected"
for want of a better word from your fat cells
But the fat cells remain...
the body can never get rid of a fat cell - that's a fact!

and so... when you are not looking
they - the fat cells - suck up every ounce of fat that enters your mouth
and sometimes when you just look at a chocolate bar
the fat is absorbed through your eyeballs

And when you smell your favourite food being cooked
your nose absorbs the fat and deposits it into your fat cells

I know this to be true because I'm not a big eater
I promise...
except for special occasions...
like Christmas lunch...
But come January -
and I have to go on yet another diet...

Oprah... help... please!!!!!

No comments: