Friday, November 7, 2008

Happiness is....

Being grateful for what we have!
Someone once said - "If you don't feel gratitude for what you have, what makes you think that you will be happy with more?"
Gratitude and appreciation can transform our lives
and today....
I find myself being grateful that my web page http://www.deborah.co.za/ is finally up and running even though there are still some aspects to be finalised.
Gratitude is a choice. when we make a choice to see things differently we are focusing on all the things that are good or right in our lives as opposed to focusing on things that are not.
Be grateful...
Be happy...

Photo - taken at Walter Sisulu Gardens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice to see you're empowered.

Anonymous said...

This attitude totally works for me! It's kept me sane. Going to go pet my puppies now....