Friday, December 12, 2008

Pretty me...

We all have the ability to be attractive
regardless of our appearance
Some people... not all... who are physically attractive
become boring when we get to know them
because they don’t take the time to build character
or substance behind that pretty facade
Those of us who were not born pretty seem to
learn how to be a well balanced person who connects to others
we are often referred to as the person with a
"great personality"
And that is great because...
we take the time to live a balanced life
we find time to pursue our goals
and seek to live life to our full potential
and we learn the fullness of who we are
and we also have more to share with others
Today I'm gonna be all I can be
I'm gonna be attractive...
and appealing...
by sharing my enthusiasm for life
with everybody around me...

No comments: